cross your fingers that we can find this guy. it only has a p.o. box for an address on the title.
but the good news is that we got the info we need to get the bus registered as a motor home instead of a school bus. (way cheaper insurance!)
we need 4 of these:
- a cooking facility with an on-board fuel system (i think instead of buying a new rv range/oven, we are going to just get a range and use the toaster oven that we already have.)
- a gas or electric refrigerator (we have an electric mini-fridge.)
- a toilet with exterior evacuation (there is a toilet with exterior evacuation but i want to move it to a different spot in the bus.)
- a heating or air conditioner system with an on-board power or fuel source separate from the vehicle engine (we have a portable a/c that we bought for our bedroom and to use in the bus.)
- a potable water supply system that includes at lease a sink, a faucet and a water tank with an exterior service supply connection (there is a sink but no water tanks. i guess they were hooking it up directly to the water supply line/drain.)
- a 110-125 volt electric power supply (the existing electric system looks okay, a few pieces need replacing though)
if you know anyone named Eric Michael Craig send him our way.